Could this be you?
- Scope and Remit of the role:
- Using our PSA (Professional Services Automation) platform to work on and solve assigned tickets
- Managing your assigned day to day work schedule
- Identifying tickets that have several issues
- Working on tickets in a methodical order
- Customer service
- Communicating progress and actions to users in a timely manner
- Providing a friendly experience
- Replying to users in a timely manner
- Utilising scripts and procedures to help speed up your work
- Troubleshooting behind the scenes to minimise disruption
- Communicating clearly to the team using our teams’ channels
- Escalating tickets where assistance is required
- Communicating to the client the status of their ticket
- Identifying, communicating, and mitigating potential risks
- Communicating with clients/your team in a friendly and professional way
- To work well with your peers to progress the overall actions of the business
- Following SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Following all security procedures and being vigilant of security issues
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and make suggestions for change
- Contribute to the process of change
- General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the 2nd line division
- Complete 2nd line tickets received to the KPI’s provided
- Identifying chargeable requests
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Client satisfaction
- Contribute to team efficiency
- Experience as a 2nd Line Engineer
- Ideally worked in an MSP (Managed Service Provider) environment previously
- Strong Knowledge of the M365 Environment (certification preferred but not essential MS-100\101\102)
- Strong Understanding of active directory services
- Strong Understanding of Microsoft server architecture
- Strong Understanding of networking, switching, and routing
- Able to work independently with own workloads
- Enjoys working in a team environment but having their own workloads
- Passion for IT, enjoy what you do
- Like working with clients and providing top class satisfaction
- Keen to progress and be a part of our growing IT community
- Has the ability to work in a remote facing environment
- WPA health care
- 25 days holiday plus extra day for Birthday
- Christmas week, skeleton staff, therefore not as much work to do, but still paid
- Charity day – where you can pick a time
- Team building opportunities
- Training and development opportunities to learn and develop in your role
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.