could this be you?
- Working with some excellent brands to facilitate the co-ordination of motor dealers presenting their cars in different spots around the UK, such as garden centres and shopping centres which turn our client looks after the branding and advertising of the client
- Must be able to speak with clients on the phone as well as email to project manage alongside the Director
- Book product placements for clients which will include risk assessments and also high-level security due to the cost of the product
- Good communication is needed to be able to organise the process, from sometimes midway through the project
- IT literate and be ale to book in orders in their user-friendly CRM system
- Attend Zoom calls to ensure full brief is understood before executing the delivery
- To be able to present information on a PowerPoint presentation from quotations
- Ability to go out to sites with the Account Director to see your work come to life.
- In addition to the role, they also have events that run from their head office that you can jump on and help with
- Be able to take direction from leadership and work in partnership well
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to interactions over the phone
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- The ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- The ability to build effective client relationships
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to articulate your ideas
- An eye for detail and confidence to communicate with creative and production teams
- Commitment, drive, and a passion for your craft
- The ability to communicate effectively and authentically in written and verbal communications
- Integrity, professionalism, with a sense of humour
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
- Free car park
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Social events
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.