could this be you?
- Procuring goods, materials, components, or services while meeting cost, quality, and delivery objectives
- Collaborating with relevant departments to address supply issues and facilitate effective communication
- Serving as a liaison between suppliers and other departments for purchasing processes, projects, and initiatives
- Monitoring market trends, competitor strategies, and supplier dynamics
- Conducting cost analysis and identifying opportunities for cost reduction
- Generating reports and updates as needed
- Collaborating with procurement colleagues to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Adhering to health, safety, and environmental policies to maintain a safe workplace.
- Generating and managing purchase orders and schedules
- Cultivating strong supplier relationships and resolving issues promptly
- Fluent in Stock control purchase systems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good people skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP/Epicor inventory management
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Previous or current purchasing experience within a manufacturing industry
- IT literate with ERP system knowledge
- Proven work experience in purchasing
- Good commination skills both written and verbal
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Flexible approach to work
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driving Licence
- Able to travel in the UK or internationally on business
- Able to attend some meetings out of normal office hours
- Onsite parking
- Excellent career development
- Onsite Bar and Restaurant where staff lunches are fully paid for
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.