could this be you?
- Start times between
- 14:00 - 16:00
- Pay Rates are paid PAYE: £16 - £25 p/h
- Shifts vary from 8 -12 hours
- Driving Assessment Required and Paid Induction.
- The work will either be Nationwide Depot to Depot Trunking, Shuttles, solo runs a double man work also work can include intersite trailer movements.
- An assessment and induction must be passed prior to starting the role
- You should have held your HGV 1/C+E Licence for a minimum 2 years
- No more than 6 points no DD/ DR Code convictions
- Hold a current valid DCPC Card
- Understand and able to comply with Driver’s hours and WTD legislation
- Able to understand and carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and able to report defects correctly
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs, traffic or other conditions dictate
- Free parking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.