could this be you?
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency, and professionalism in dealings with clients and insurers, covering new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, claims, queries, premium financing arrangements
- Ensure full compliance with FCA regulations and company procedures, as outlined in the Conduct Policies and Guides to Best Practice
- Handle complaints in accordance with regulations, the Company’s Conduct Policy, and Guide to Best Practice
- Conduct learning, training, and assessment exercises in line with the individual T&C scheme. Identify areas for personal development as required
- Maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with clients, providing expert product advice and guidance
- Actively secure renewal business by re-broking existing business for the most suitable and cost-effective cover
- Promote and increase the use of in-house premium finance from insurer schemes
- Support the Account Executive with duties as required
- Ensure all Key Performance Indicators are achieved in compliance with FCA regulations
- Adhere to the company’s Guides to Best Practice, ensuring a full understanding of relevant subjects such as commercial and consumer business, consumer credit, complaints, contract certainty, errors & omissions, training and competence, conflicts of interest, treating customers fairly, whistle-blowing, financial crime, data security, and record-keeping
- Ensure compliance with company employment policies, Individual Conduct rules, and Conduct policies
- Take responsibility for meeting the reporting requirements of the FCA where appropriate
- Perform regular file and sales audits to ensure staff adherence to FCA compliance
- All employees are responsible for engaging with senior management to ensure consistent fair treatment of customers, observing all TCF procedures
- Conduct learning, training, and assessment exercises according to the T&C scheme
- Attend supervision sessions, team and management meetings, and in-house and external training courses as agreed
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with insurers and underwriters for the benefit of the company and its clients
- Comply with the administration requirements of any given insurer
- Assimilate all company literature circulated by the firm or its agencies
- Follow the Health and Safety manual, keeping the office clear and presentable
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager
- Working knowledge of most commercial insurance products
- Experience as an Account Handler in a similar broking environment
- Experience working to high standards of FCA compliance
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Building strong relationships
- IT skills including use of insurance IT systems (e.g., Acturis, Open GI, Microsoft products)
- Organisational skills
- Willingness to work towards Cert CII
- Satisfy all pre-employment checks required for the role, including criminal records and credit check
- Evidence of CPD records
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in commercial insurance
- Free parking
- Employee discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.