could this be you?
keep looking ...
- Scheduling, creating, and loading digital posts on various platforms (using Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Writing copy for the company publicity leaflets and liaising with designers / printers to produce marketing assets, banner, badges, lanyards, etc
- Take the lead for the charity on making a film about what they do and who they work with
- Support comms work in the widest sense – Podcasts, Blogs, Vlogs, etc
- Write copy/news stories for multiple channels incl. PR, website, Social Media platforms (use WordPress)
- Developing marketing collateral, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and corporate identity
- Support production of internal and external publications
- Support events around the regions, going out to charities the company awarded grants to, and writing up the story about the impact of the funding – how it has helped local people, and the difference it has made etc
- Recording and managing standard company information in readiness for marketing activities
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Qualification and experience in Marketing, graphic design, or similar subject
- Creative and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a similar role and experience of managing communications
- The ability to be a team player and work well under pressure
- Good MS Office skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Part time so can work along your own agenda as long as you are organised and willing to be a team player on the days you are in the office
- Free parking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.