Juice Personnel Ltd are excited to be recruiting Customer Service Advisors for our client who are a well-respected and recognised multi-national organisation, with their UK operation based in spacious, well-presented modern offices in Ossett.
could this be you ?
- Responding to incoming queries from End Users, Retailers and Third-party service providers across multiple channels in a timely manner
- Providing first class Aftersales and Warranty support for our range of high-end Fitness and Lifestyle products.
- Resolution of Customers issues by means of troubleshooting, identifying, and provisioning the most effective solution for both the business and the customer
- Provision of product and technical information and advice
- Updating and maintaining CRM software in order to ensure full traceability of issues and resolutions
- General Administrative Duties
- Previous Customer Service experience is desirable
- A friendly, outgoing yet professional personality and telephone manner, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to stay calm in pressured situations
- Excellent PC skills, Gmail and Google sheets or similar software
- Experience in the use of CRM systems
- A pragmatic approach to identifying and solving problems
- Resilience and the ability to confidently and sympathetically deliver difficult messages to Customers
- A positive attitude with a willingness to continuously learn
- An understanding of Manufacturer Warranty responsibilities and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (advantageous)
- A basic understanding of exercise equipment (advantageous)
- No Bank Holiday or weekend working
- On Site Staff Gym
- Company Pension Scheme
- Team building and social events outside work
- Relaxed working environment (not a call centre)
- Smart casual dress code
- Substantial staff discount for product purchases
- Full Training Provided
- Free Parking on site
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.