COULD THIS BE YOU?
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and optimising an array of multi-channel digital campaigns leveraging your skills to provide full reporting during and after the fact, to drive meaningful results and grow sales as a direct result of the recommendations
- Maximise brand exposure and impact using effective digital channels
- Analyse market trends to strategically position our services and products in the B2B and B2C markets
- Develop and implement innovative marketing strategies
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing or communications, or significant
- experience of working in a digital marketing role
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best
- Knowledge and experience of running digital marketing campaigns
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience using web content management systems
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Experience of photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to
- monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments,
- members and suppliers
- Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and
- structure work schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good proof-reading skills
- Excellent attention to details
- A creative thinker with a flair for digital marketing and at least 2 years of experience in the field
Experience/expertise in the following areas would be advantageous
- Google Analytics (UA & GA4)
- Looker Data Studio
- Conversion Tracking
- Google Tag Manager
- Meta Ads
- Google Ads
- Spotify Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Organic social media
- Email Marketing
- Design Best Practice
- HTML Email Construction
- Data Handling
- Mail Chimp
- Ability to Amend Existing Websites and construct Landing Pages
- Web Design Best Practices
- Domain Name Management
- Server Management
- Google Business Suite
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Reviews
- Purchase/Sales Orders
- Budget Management
- Team Leadership
- Project Management
- Free car park
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Social events
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.