Could this be you?
- Ensure requests for estimate/quotation/tender are completed on time in full
- Estimating projects up to £2million
- Ensure all customer requirements that enter into the business are dealt with professionally, consistently, and accurately with consideration to legislation and future opportunities
- Ensure all revenue streams are correctly scheduled, recorded and managed as per agreed process. This will be via Monday’s structure or as defined by Directors
- Create formal and legally robust agreements with clients, contractors, subcontractors, and any agency required to complete defined revenue-based contracts
- Agree with Directors pricing and strategic supply
- Validation of ‘projects’ in conjunction with Directors and other members of senior team
- Ensures business is accurate, quality focussed and productive in line with Directives agreed with Commercial Director
- Reports on Business Performance against agreed metrics – including but limited to internal SLA’s and protection of the brand
- Develops subordinates in all areas of business need
- Client Management reporting
- Completion of tenders, estimates and quotations across all aspects of the company offer
- Proficient with Electronic ordering systems - EDI etc
- Expert level on internal computer systems
- Clear communicator of ‘Facts’
- Able to chair meetings and presentations
- Numerate and financially astute
- Tact and diplomacy key
- Clarity of vision - if unclear must halt process
- Assist in adding value to all transactions - increase profitability, GROWTH, and brand awareness as main focus
- Undertake confidential projects for Directors as required
- Inspire confidence in team and peers
- Willing to undertake training commensurate with changing needs.
- Advanced education is preferable, however clear demonstration of ability is equally important
- HNC/HND level is an external minimum
- Professional qualifications would be a distinct advantage
- Timely, process driven based on a measurable approach. This is very difficult to explain but must ‘feel’ the way to success
- Committed and flexible
- Reliability – responsible and dependable
- Independence - able to manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Solutions orientated
- Onsite parking
- Pension plan
- Ongoing training
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.