could this be you?
- Taking general day to day enquiries, booking viewings, and helping with the inspection process – emailing tenants for appointments, diary booking, uploading inspections on to the software and reporting back to landlords
- Input all applicant details onto the system, in a timely manner ensuring data is input accurately
- Putting invoices onto the system
- Producing accurate tenancy agreements and making sure all parties have signed in line with agreed tenancy start date and ensuring legal compliance is followed
- Communicating with landlords and tenants via email and on the phone to resolve disagreements regarding the return of a tenant’s deposit through the DPS. Knowledge of this process is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Proven work experience within the property industry
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles
- Good eye for detail (can collect the necessary evidence for disputes, is articulate and can write in a succinct manner)
- On-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
- High-performance, exciting, and dynamic culture
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.