could this be you?
- Create stunning user interfaces that truly reflect our brand's essence and message
- Stay in the loop with the latest web design trends and tech innovations, and include them into your work
- Take care of our existing websites by carrying out regular updates, troubleshoot issues that pop up, and make them even better
- Give our current websites a fresh look and design new ones, breathing life into our digital presence
- Team up closely with our in-house SEO executive to boost our websites' search engine rankings and user-friendliness
- Collaborate with the wider development team to introduce new features and improve our bespoke job management systems
- Ensure responsive design and mobile-friendliness for our websites, enhancing the user experience across various devices
- Conduct regular website audits to identify and fix any broken links, outdated content, or other issues that may impact user experience
- 3+ years of experience in web development and design
- Experience with Tailwind and/or Bootstrap would be advantageous
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Acrobat, Invision, Photoshop, etc.
- Proficient experience in UX and UI and their impact on SEO
- Strong experience with WordPress including custom WordPress themes
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Be familiar with using GIT for version control
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.