could this be you?
- Assisting with pre-construction information
- Compiling construction phase plans
- Producing project site files
- Undertaking site inspections
- Producing method statements and risk assessments
- Providing the business with competent health and safety advice
- Reviewing surveys and reports
- Carry out toolbox talks
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s ISO 45001 and 14001 standards and systems
- Carry out accident and incident investigations
- Excellent numerical, written, and verbal communication skills
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Office including spreadsheets, databases, and document management
- Minimum Tech IOSH. NEBOSH General/Construction
- CSCS card
- IEMA & APS
- Strong working knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations
- Experience in the construction/M&E/retail sectors
- Full UK Driving License
- Onsite parking
- Progression within the company – very good with this and push people to be the very best they can be
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care plan
- Social meetings outside of work should you wish to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.