COULD THIS BE YOU?
- Role will include using IT solutions to update the systems, and HR systems such as Sage /E-days
- To provide an efficient, accurate and professional HR service to the business
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees
- Deal with internal and external customer requests/queries whilst maintaining security and confidentiality of information
- Manage and run the recruitment process
- Previous experience in a HR role
- CIPD Level 3 qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- A high level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Good team worker but able to work autonomously
- Self-motivated, pro-active, adaptable
- Customer focus - ‘no problem’ mentality
- 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- High Street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Healthcare Cashback
- Dress down Friday
- Breakfast is paid for on Fridays!!
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Social events
- Modern office space with nice culture
- Flexible working environment
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.