could this be you?
- Manage and develop Individual Giving by devising a strategy for income generation through the following areas of fundraising; lottery, raffles, regular giving, campaigns/appeals and community
- Implement agreed KPIs, objectives and budgets for Individual Giving to drive supporter engagement and fundraising
- Develop and run an integrated programme of regular giving for the company across all multi-media platforms
- Work with the lottery provider (Local Lottery) to look for opportunities to promote the lottery to recruit members and manage the partnership with the lottery provider
- Promote and develop celebration giving such as birthdays, anniversaries and weddings
- Promote Facebook fundraising and manage all communications and thanking for Facebook fundraisers
- With the Head of Fundraising develop company donor journey and stewardship programme
- Plan annual fundraising calendar of communications with donors through data segmentation in line with the donor journey strategy
- Develop and strengthen the thanking process to ensure all donors are thanked timely and efficiently
- Produce effective and creative marketing materials, PR, social media and website text and communications such as e-news in relation to all Individual Giving in support of an annual plan of activity
- Work with the Database Administrator to monitor, analyse and segment supporter data for the purposes of communication for campaigns/appeals
- Work to agreed KPIs and objectives to build a strong Individual Giving strategy to support the overall income generation of the fundraising team
- Working closely with the Head of Fundraising to ensure that all opportunities for income generation are explored
- Ensure that all objectives for Individual Giving are shared with wider teams to ensure cross department collaboration
- Responsible for monitoring and managing all financial processing across all Individual Giving lines including Gift Aid, working closely with the Finance Department
- Generating regular detailed reports to illustrate giving trends and income position
- Support with all GDPR regulations relevant to fundraising
- Undertake demographic research to research our catchment area and identify opportunities for growth
- To work closely with all departments within the company
- Continually strive to learn and develop and up skill in all areas of fundraising
- Apply the guidance provided by the Fundraising Regulator or any fundraising governing bodies to all fundraising activity
- Work in support of the Head of Fundraising to ensure the objectives of the fundraising strategy are achieved: regularly communicating and evaluating special areas of responsibility
- Act as an ambassador on behalf of the company and Local Lottery taking care to enhance the reputation of the organisation, promote both organisational and lottery key messages in line with the marketing strategy
- Prepare activity reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with the Head of Fundraising with regard to day-to-day issues ensuring that any necessary action is taken
- Maintain an awareness of the overall activities of the company and provide informed talks and presentations in the local community as required. This may include evenings and weekends on occasion
- The expects staff to demonstrate a commitment to their own development, taking advantage of education and training opportunities
- Ensure the health and safety of all fundraising employees and volunteers and safe handling of all equipment and resources
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with the company’s Equal Opportunities policy
- Any other duties which may, from time to time, be required in the interest of the company
- GCSE grade C or above or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good record keeping
- Experience of report writing
- Experience of working with the media
- Experience of copy writing and editing
- Experience of working with and managing volunteers
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Able to empathise and construct relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work without supervision
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Willing to undergo further training
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using databases
- Knowledge of charity law and best practice
- Smart appearance
- Car driver with access to a car
- Onsite Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.