Could this be you
- Work closely with the team to understand background history and relationships with prospective clients.
- Be active across social media platforms in particular LinkedIn for research purposes to develop the database of mutual contacts and connections.
- Research through local press. Looking for information on services that have changed, ongoing issue (strikes, new vehicles, new tip sites etc). These are all ‘angles’ for a personalised approach which is the way the business wish to work.
- Research Contract websites / What Do They Know etc to find contract details.
- Update new information into the company database to devise lists of target individuals and send initial email offering information. Offering a meeting or a meet up at an event.
- Follow up leads with phone call and send out company merchandise as a thank you.
- Must be driven and self motivated
- Some experience of research and marketing would be an advantage
- Must be confident and Professional on the phone
- This role is 20-30 hours per week - To be discussed and agreed at interview.
- 25 days’ holiday
- Hybrid Remote Working
- Flexible Hours to Suit
- Work from home allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Extremely Supportive Team
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.