could this be you?
- Manage advertising and marketing requests specifically from the care homes sector
- Provide excellent administrative support to ensure smooth operations
- Handle incoming calls, especially during times when the Account Manager, is unavailable
- Collaborate with others to manage and support the Care Homes account, a national client with significant growth potential
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and client needs
- Showcase agency’s work and results effectively, contributing to the growth of existing accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred
- Bright, bubbly personality with a passion for marketing and advertising
- Confidence to manage advertising requests and work with clients from the care homes sector
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Knowledge of on and offline advertising channels, with a focus on digital marketing
- Familiarity with print advertising, especially in the context of client MHA's best-performing channel
- Good written and verbal communication
- High level of attention to detail – there will be lots of copy checking, admin jobs such as orders/Po’s etc.
- Confident in speaking to suppliers for quotes/information.
- Good organisation skills
- Good on PowerPoint/Google docs for presentations
- Good at building relationships
- Able to take smaller projects (like small A5 mailers/signage) on from start to finish.
- Responsive – we have tight deadlines so would be an advantage if they’ve worked in a busy environment
- Free car park
- 28 days holiday
- Social events
- Co. Pension scheme
- Complimentary refreshments
- Treats almost daily - eg donuts, starbucks, pizza 🍕 Fridays
- Spin the Wheel Xmas giveaways
- Weekly Friday 4pm finish
- Annual Xmas 🎅🏻 Bonus provided after probation period.
- Summer BBQs
- Plus, ad hoc stuff weekly
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.