could this be you?
- Act as a marketing consultant to clients in order to assist in the delivery of certain elements of the client strategy
- Lead and deliver timely PPC campaigns, maximising return on investment and delivering against KPIs
- Create strategic campaigns to deliver on key deliverables across e-commerce and service-based accounts
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective ROI
- Ensure the focus of marketing and business development activities are centred on priority clients and targets
- Lead and develop business development strategies to support growth, drive sales and client retention
- Ensure campaigns are on target across multiple channels
- Excellent knowledge of PPC channels including Google Ads and paid social
- The role holder will be accountable for ensuring the services they provide are delivered in a manner which maximises efficiency, leverages content and tools already in use and maximises ROI through streamlined processes
- Strong business development and marketing skill set
- Credible trusted advisor
- Prepared to support and integrate with peers and clients
- Prepared to think differently and commercially about approaches to delivery
- Ability and energy to manage full process from strategy to delivery
- Project management skills
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Creating monthly reports
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing agency or a similar role
- Proven experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics (GA4), and paid social media platforms (Meta, X, LinkedIn).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Free parking
- 31 days leave entitlement
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.