could this be you?
- Ensure trackers are up to date and issue when requested
- Update planners and calendar
- Placing orders for goods and services on behalf of Project Managers
- Managing SAGE order process relating to department
- Collate timesheets by Tuesday 12pm and verify on portal
- Creating bookings for travel
- Printing drawings
- General admin duties for department
- Excellent numerical, written, and verbal communication skills
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Office including spreadsheets, databases, and document management
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
- Highly proactive, Organised, accurate and efficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workload
- Trainee Project Manager
- Onsite parking
- Progression within the company – very good with this and push people to be the very best they can be
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- After being with the company 6 months – Private health plan as part of the package
- Christmas party and social events including the 30 years awards coming up
- Charity/food days
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.