COULD THIS BE YOU?
- Filling / labelling packed products to set job cards
- Customer order picking recording and reporting within timescale
- Checking customer order picks in preparation for despatch
- Vehicle loading, unloading including service providers
- Finished goods warehouse stock replenishment in a timely manner
- Maintain all required system updates in an accurate and timely manner
- Receiving, checking and the reporting of deliveries into the warehouse area
- Maintaining a tidy safe working environment
- Any other duties
- FLT experience - In date Reach and Counterbalance truck licence is a requirement of the role
- Record in multi-line product filling
- Able to communicate clearly to all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Be highly organised and meticulous in documentation and record keeping
- Be computer literate (Navision operating system)
- Warehouse stock, control, multi-line order picking being fully compliant in warehouse scanner operation
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Matched Employer Pension Contribution Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave, increasing with service years up to 30 days
- Company Health Cash Plan
- Gym membership
- Private dental / medical insurance including life insurance
- Sick pay
- Death in Service Benefit
- Staff Account with Discount on all company products
- Social Club
- On-site Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme and wellness programmes
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.