could this be you?
- Support the Central Recruitment Team and Managers, this includes aspects of the vacancy management process, including providing the administration of information related to advertising, shortlisting, arranging of interviews and appointment
- Support the management of application tracking and processing, including correspondence with successful and unsuccessful candidates in an appropriate way.
- Act as a point of contact for recruitment enquiries, i.e. candidates, Managers and agencies
- Ensure that all relevant recruitment information is sent to individual services for the creation of personnel files in a timely and professional manner and using standard templates
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies and other partners as required, ensuring that agreed T&Cs are in place prior to use
- Support administration of all offer letters, pre-employment checking, and employment contracts
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Liaise with candidates, managers and HR regarding the progress of recruitment
- Administration within our managed agency system, including monitoring of compliance
- Complete administrative tasks for the recruitment function, including completion of reports, seeking references for interviewed candidates
- Monitor online review sites and responding to poor reviews in a timely manner
- Processing of all Pre-Employment documents. This includes processing offers of employment, tracking DBS applications, chasing and obtaining all required references within the last 5 years daily and ensuring that this is tracked in an accurate way
- Attend exhibitions, recruitment fairs etc. as and when required
- Participate in regular support and supervision from line management
- Continuously develop professional knowledge and expertise, attending and participating in learning and development events, meetings, conferences, and events (as requested/approved by line management) to ensure up to date knowledge relevant to the role
- Attend and participate in regular team and other meetings, both internal and external
- GCSE level qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of working on a HR/Recruitment information/IT system/database with excellent and accurate data entry ability as well as record management and maintenance
- Relevant experience of working in an administrative role
- Ability to use own initiative and be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to deal with queries in a professional manner
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Hybrid working available
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Nationwide employee staff discounts incl. gym membership, eating out and shopping
- Long service and staff awards
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.