could this be you?
- Create and maintain test scripts
- Carry out manual testing
- Write or review testing documentation
- Liaise with project staff and developers on issues found
- Assist in the process of evaluating and implementing automated test tools
- You must be adaptable and have excellent communication skills. You will need a logical, careful and consistent approach, with an eye for detail. You must be able to manage yourself and work with other testers, software developers and other members of staff
- Ideally you will have some testing experience, and maybe in your first or second role. You will also need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A solid understanding of how complex digital systems are put together, beyond just simple websites
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under own initiative and pressure
- Experience with one or more automated test technologies an advantage.
- Experience of testing API’s an advantage
- 25 days’ holiday
- Hybrid Remote Working
- Flexible Hours to Suit
- Work from home allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Extremely Supportive Team
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.