Could this be you?
- Proactively monitor the support queue / inbox, as well as call flows to ensure all customer
- and internal queries are resolved in an efficient manner
- Be accountable for the support team, consistently providing a positive experience and
- exceptional level of customer service with both external customers and internal
- Be a point of contact for escalations and complaints from customers and internal staff, in
- order to ensure prompt delivery of services and resolution of faults
- Track, monitor and ensure compliance with performance and accuracy related KPIs & SLAs
- Collaborate closely with the Orders and Projects Team Leader to effectively allocate the
- appropriate resource for handling support tickets and project implementation
- Contribute to a structured process flow between support, provisioning, engineering, billing
- and accounts teams to help improve accuracy and efficiency
- Implement measures to ensure members of the support team are working as effectively and
- efficiently as possible to resolve customer support issues and queries
- Assist with the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance
- of staff under your direct line management
- Provide day to day HR responsibilities for the 1st and 2nd line support teams
- Conduct regular one to one meeting with the team, to provide constant working feedback
- and produce personal development plans for team growth and progression
- Manage and direct members of the 3rd line and implementation teams when they are
- working on the support desk, to ensure customer issues and queries are handled promptly
- Communicate confidently and effectively with customers, suppliers and internal
- departments, demonstrating strong technical and leadership skills
- Ensure the team have the right tools, training and knowledge to support customers with products and services
- Deliver an outstanding level of service to our customers
- Liaise with carriers and suppliers to log support tickets as required
- Utilise various portals for the different products and suppliers
- Keep the account managers updated with the progress of their customer’s support queries
- where appropriate
- Answer the telephone and emails, and deal with queries as quickly as possible and in a
- professional and polite manner
- Keep the customer fully informed of updates
- Ensure extensive and accurate notes are recorded on CRM system
- Keep all necessary documentation updated
- Escalate internally and externally to suppliers when required to ensure all support queries
- are dealt with within the agreed timescales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team management skills
- An interest and desire to work in ICT and Telecoms
- Comfortable with speaking to customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for logical problem solving
- A desire for self-improvement and to progress a career in engineering
- Strong self-starter, self-motivated and the ability to work pro-actively under your own initiative with the goal of achieving the very best outcome for customers
- Have great verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills
- Good IT Skills, Microsoft office suite components
- The opportunity to join an exciting, progressive team
- Highly attractive basic salary plus bonus scheme
- Great company career prospects
- Friendly atmosphere and team environment
- Great social events throughout the year
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit and great coffee
- Quarterly £300 prize draw for all staff
- The day off on your birthday
- Entitlements, 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays.) increasing by 1 day per full year of service (to a maximum of 5 additional)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.