could this be you?
- To create full 360 projection mapped spaces, utilising all four walls, to fully immerse users in any environment. Our client environments are installed and used in schools and training applications, across the UK
- Responsible for planning and leading the delivery of our installation projects. This key role also involves providing input into the development of the company’s products and matching emerging technology to new applications
- The role also involves leading technicians and contractors in the on-site installation and commissioning of our products
- This is a customer-facing role, which involves dealing with key clients and will require strong communication skills
- Experienced in networking, audio visual and IT systems and strong knowledge in Systems Integration
- Experienced in server rack fit-out/deployment/detailed knowledge of connectivity between multiple components
- Projector knowledge, set-up, hanging, alignment, mapping, knowledge of Qsys would also be an advantage
- Good range of software skills and experience including many of the following: Windows, media servers, Restart and crash, Pulseway, Black magic, Entech, Nvidia, Synology, Sync client, Office 365, Apple, OVH, C-panel, Solus VM, Synology DSM, Adobe creative cloud
- Nvidia graphics card knowledge, Ubiquity networking knowledge, to include protocols, sub domains, VLAN, DNS, Ubiquity switches, cameras, access points, routers, software, Knowledge of OSC protocols
- A full UK driving license is also required for this position
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Lunch provided every day
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Staff development and training opportunities
- Dog Friendly Environment
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Wellbeing Support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Car Scheme
- Enhanced Paternity Package
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.