could this be you?
- The role will be working on a 2 week rolling rota
- Week 1 Sunday to Wednesday 07:00- 19:00 ( 4 days)
- Week 2 Sunday to Tuesday 07:00 - 19:00 ( 3 days)
- Sunday Premium rate of 15%
- Primary Purpose of Role
- To support the administrative functions on the front desk dispatching and debriefing drivers
- It is essential that you are a proactive, customer-focused person as you will be in constant contact with Drivers and the wider Transport team of staff
- Dispatch drivers in a timely manner
- Work with the warehouses to deliver the transport daily plan ensuring our service KPIs are met
- Ensure the correct route / driver / vehicle allocation to the system
- Correct data input during debrief including (but not exhaustive); KM’s, fuel, depart and arrival times
- Highlight areas of improvement to your Team Manager including unauthorized stops, fuel discrepancies, turnaround times
- Build good relationships with stores and depots to be able to answer questions related to the drivers you have on the road
- Issue uniform and PPE to drivers
- Receive holiday forms, pay queries and flexible working applications and pass them on to your Team Manager in a timely manner
- Ensuring the office environment is kept clean and tidy at all times
- File vehicle check sheets and agency paperwork
- Book in agency drivers and check their eligibility to drive, including licence and tachograph checks
- Complete vehicle tachograph downloads
- Act as a first point of contact for general colleague enquiries (such as payroll, holidays etc)
- Act as a notetaker where appropriate
- You will also assist the Transport Team Managers with other ad hoc tasks as required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills
- Proactive and use of own initiative
- Planning & organizing
- Team working
- Flexible approach
- Basic numeric and literacy skills
- 12 months experience as a secretary or similar
- Oral and written communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritize workload
- Works well under pressure
- Transport Knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook, excel and word
- General administration experience
- Free parking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.