could this be you?
- Permanent Role
- Location – Cross Hills near Keighley
- Pay – £27,000 - £30,000 p/a dependent on experience
- Hours – 46 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, with flexibility to cover the needs of the department, including to cover on call out of hours on a rotation basis
- Daily planning of routes for over 50 vehicles throughout the UK
- Communicating with our drivers and customers
- Planning the loading of trailers for groupage deliveries
- Using our fleet tracker to plan routes and to optimise fuel efficiency
- Liaising with our fleet maintenance operations to co-ordinate vehicle and trailer servicing and MOT’s
- Working collaboratively with the Customer Advisors team to resolve issues
- Previous experience of the transport and logistics sector is essential
- 2 years’ experience in a Traffic Office or in a similar role is required
- A minimum of two GCSEs including Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network
- Excellent knowledge of tachograph/Digi-card rules and regulations
- Proficient use of Microsoft office and comfortable with learning new and in-house software systems
- Polite and efficient telephone manners
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proactive in resolving and de-escalating issues
- Flexible and able to work efficiently when under pressure
- Act as a Company Ambassador by maintaining a customer focused and professional approach to service delivery at all time
- Free parking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.