could this be you?
- To work with managers and the wider admin team to provide excellent levels of customer service to both internal and external customers
- To be proficient and efficient in the use of the Enterprise system to ensure that all tasks are allocated as appropriate to ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner, either actioning things directly or forwarding on as appropriate
- To provide reports from Enterprise to appropriate surveying staff and ensure that data provided is complete and accurate
- To assist in ensuring that the surveying team have work allocated in a timely way
- To assist in ensuring that all invoicing and quotes are accurate and issued to clients in a timely and professional manner and are followed up, including the issue of final certificates
- Ensure records are maintained to ensure the Company’s Quality Procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are being met
- Issuing of initial notices to Local Authorities and validating applications
- Liaise with local authorities if there are issues with applications or additional info is required.
- Contact clients, agents, architects etc to obtain additional information where required to process the application, quotes, etc
- To undertake other duties, within the competence of the post holder, as may be reasonably required from time to time
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft systems including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent working knowledge of Company Enterprise System
- Awareness of relevant legislation, technical guidance and the Construction Industry Council Code of Conduct
- Knowledge of all related company policies and procedures including Quality systems
- Customer focussed with excellent telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Experience of providing a confidential, reliable and flexible admin service to internal and external customers and to be accountable.
- Excellent team working skills within own team and wider admin team
- Excellent timekeeping skills, a good organiser and ability to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail
- As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of excellent benefits including
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays Holiday purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- High Street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Healthcare Cashback
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Social events
- Modern office space with nice culture
- Flexible working environment
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.