COULD THIS BE YOU?
- Work on HAAS 3 axis vertical machining centres ranging from VF2 to VF9
- Produce component parts with precision in accordance with drawing specifications
- Maintain a clean and organized working area
- Undertake additional responsibilities and tasks as required
- Competent and confident in setting and operating HAAS milling machines
- Some programming experience would be advantageous
- Ability to use relevant inspection measuring equipment
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- General awareness of health and safety issues
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Knowledge of 4th and 5th axis machining is advantageous
- Minimum City & Guilds qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline (Desirable)
- Westfield Health Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- 25 days annual leave + 8 statutory
- Holiday Exchange Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Annual Company Bonus
- Contribution Pension Scheme (minimum contribution 4%, the company will match up to 5%)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.