Juice Personnel are currently working with an amazing company in Malton who are looking to develop a senior leadership team with the newly created Operations Manager role, kick starting this off.
could this be you?
- Financial duties including cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Monthly and quarterly budgeting, ensuring targets are in line with sales and purchases
- Reviewing all current HR processes and working with the external HR team
- Supporting the buying administrator with any learning and development
- Sales - analysing current sales strategies and planning for future business development
- Marketing - looking at current marketing channels and creating a cost effective, marketing and social media policy
- understanding the logistics of the deliverables and creating more effective planning schedules to ensure work is getting carried out on time, meeting deadlines
- Identifying any further development opportunities for the business
- Point of contact for all clients - either sales or rentals
- Increasing the businesses profile and enhancing the portfolio
- Strategic experience which covers all aspects of business
- Construction sector knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong team leadership skills with an approachable personality
- Willingness to learn and develop on both professional and personal levels
- Excellent opportunity for anyone at this level, with the potential to progress rapidly and to Director level
- Gorgeous new offices and working environment
- Excellent holiday package
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.