could this be you?
- Strategic management of Purchasing Function
- Work with the UK Quality Assurance Manager to maintain all elements of c.GxP (c.GMP and c.GDP) principles impacting all areas of the supply chain and ensure that procedures exist to cover the operations of quality critical activities
- Procurement lead for Mirfield & Cambridge sites purchasing requirements
- Work with internal customers to establish business needs and budgets. Maintain category plans or strategies considering market options, life cycles and competitive advantage. Select which internal users best fit the supplier via enquiries and tenders. Execute appropriate contracts as required to secure supply chain or services. Maintain supplier management and evaluations. (Approximate expenditure in-directs £6 Million, directs £3 Million)
- Facilitate internal planning process, ensuring raw materials are tested and approved for use in manufacture
- Evaluate opportunities to make financial savings and deliver savings by switching to best cost supply (best value, not lowest cost)
- Work with key stake holders to ensure that all critical services are maintained & renewed on a timely basis
- Work with New Product Development to identify sources of raw materials of the appropriate specification to support New Business Projects
- OTIF deliveries of direct and indirect services executed as per business requirements
- Quality compliance
- Demonstrate value added procurement on strategic purchases
- Demonstrate commercial advantage
- Support to budgeting and planning processes
- Educated to graduate level preferably in chemistry or chemical engineering or relevant industrial experience
- Experience of procurement in CAPEX, in-direct and directs is essential
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience of managing a team is essential
- Experience of Supply Chain Management would be an advantage
- Understanding of the impact that the supply chain has on project execution
- Experience of working cross functionally and with multidisciplinary teams
- Continuous Improvement Skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills at all levels – internal and external relationship builder
- Results-driven and self-motivated with minimum management required
- Good understanding of the business across all functions
- Assertive influencer with the confidence to challenge others
- Analytical, problem-solving, logical and calm under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work constructively with others as part of a project team
- A competitive base salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- DC pension scheme & AVC
- Private medical insurance (for you and the family)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Gym membership
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.