could this be you?
- Order inputting and general account administration
- Liaising with third party warehousing providers and couriers to ensure all sales orders are processed and delivered in accordance with customer requirements
- Handling retailer / end user queries and liaising with third party and aftersales service
- Answering e-commerce sales enquiries via email, telephone and web chat
- Responding to UK Social Media enquiries via DM’s, comments etc
- General office administration including correspondence and the production / maintaining of spreadsheets and databases
- Maintain and grow working relationships with existing customers
- Improving customer satisfaction through the delivery of excellent customer service
- The position requires good product and technical knowledge, for which full training will be provided
- Working within a team and updating and maintaining our SAP system forms an integral part of the role
- Must have 2+ years of working experience in the retail or customer service sector and a passion for providing a high level of customer support
- Working within a team forms an important part of the role but the role also involves a strong independent and forward-thinking work ethic
- Prospective candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Proven record of delivering a high level of customer service and professionalism
- An excellent telephone manner
- A high standard of literacy and verbal communication skills
- The ability to adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrates a high initiative and good independent working ethic
- Salesforce or other CRM system experience would be advantageous
- Free Parking on site
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Discount Perks via Perkbox
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.