could this be you?
- Coordinate the day to day fleet operation, ensuring efficiency of vehicles and legality/compliance of drivers and their hours.
- Ensuring scheduled work is executed in a safe and timely manner and all products are delivered to company standards and exceeding our customers’ requirements.
- Develop a good working relationships with drivers.
- Develop good working relationships with key suppliers and customers.
- Respond and assist with customer queries / issues / requirements.
- Concise & precise communication with several internal business functions.
- Ensure all transport records are maintained to DVSA guidelines.
- Deal with all defects, servicing and accident reporting.
- Assist with the transport departments compliance with BRCGS.
- POD reconciliation.
- Experience within a similar position.
- Transport Manager CPC (preferred).
- Transport Management (preferred).
- Knowledge of Drivers hours legislation
- Knowledge of Working Time Directive
- Sound geographical knowledge of UK infrastructure
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.