COULD THIS BE YOU?
- Efficiently process and manage customer collection requests and bookings
- Handle and resolve various customer query types via email, phone call and tickets system to a high level
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis using internal and external data to support both management and own decision making
- Accountability to meet individual and team KPI’s
- Effectively communicate all service issues to customers
- Provide collection information to our customers and any other documentation/information required
- Work directly with major retailers to feedback on and execute solutions to logistical issues
- Liaise with transport planning department to optimise collection/delivery capacity
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to resolve claims/delivery disputes
- Aiding in the completion of other departmental work to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department as a whole to ensure great customer service is continually maintained
- Previous customer service experience (essential)
- Supply chain knowledge (desired)
- Ability to collate large data sets and perform ad-hoc data analysis (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to stay calm in pressured situations
- Excellent PC skills, specifically MS Excel with use of advanced formulas
- A positive attitude with a willingness to continuously learn
- Free parking
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost for you to find me a job?
It’s an age-old myth that recruitment agencies charge candidates. Our services to candidates are completely free of charge. We offer CV writing, career advice, interview preparation (and more), and we don’t charge you a penny!
Can I register with more than one agency at a time?
Yes, absolutely, and we recommend you do so to ensure you’re getting your name out there. What we do ask is that you’re honest with both parties. Keep everyone informed of all your job activities, and there should be no issues in doing this.
Why should I register with Juice Personnel instead of just finding my own job?
Juice Personnel is a reputable recruitment agency with over 60 years of combined professional experience among our consultants. Our in-depth market knowledge is second to none, and our links with local businesses cover the whole of West Yorkshire, giving us access to hundreds of available opportunities. We will fully manage your application and can offer advice, guidance, or a friendly chat should you need us to!
I’ve applied for a vacancy online. Does this mean you’ve sent my CV to your client?
No, no and no! We pride ourselves on meeting every single candidate we work with. Any recruiters worth their salt will do the same! It’s our professional duty to ensure that we match the right people to the right business, and there is no way we can do this without meeting you first. We also NEVER send your details anywhere without getting your consent first.
I’ve sent my CV to you and haven’t heard anything. Why is this?
We receive hundreds of CVs daily, so it’s physically impossible to reply to every candidate. We reach out to as many people as possible, but we state in our adverts that if we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours, you can assume your CV wasn’t shortlisted. If in doubt – pick up the phone. We’re always happy to talk about recruitment.